Collection and Use of Personal Information
- to better understand your needs;
- to deal with inquiries and complaints, customer services and related activities and fixing errors, and providing recommendations based on your past purchases;
- to notify you of any updated information and activities that may interest you;
- to handle orders and deliver products and provide promotional offers and share details about products and services;
- to communicate with you through phone, mobile application, or email; to notify you and send offers about our products and services, and products and services of the holding company, its subsidiaries, and all other entities over which the holding company and/or its subsidiaries exercise majority control under the IVateAyurveda.
- for marketing and market research/industry/sector analytics purposes, including internal demographic studies, by third parties, to provide, optimize, and personalize their products and services to you and to send you newsletters and information about their products and services;
- to carry out legitimate business purposes;
- to respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or as permitted by law;
- to support your relationship with the Website; and
- to prevent fraud and unlawful use of the Website and any information contained therein.
Safeguards to protect your Personal Information
Our Website has stringent security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of your Personal Information that is under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your Personal Information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access. You understand that you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords, and your Website membership account information and you undertake to be careful, responsible, and alert concerning such Personal Information being shared by you. Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy or elsewhere, you agree and understand that we shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage, or misuse of your Personal Information willingly shared by you.
Automatic Logging of Session Data
You agree that the Website can automatically register information about your computer in connection to the internet which is not linked to your Personal Information (“Session Data”). This Session Data will consist of information about your IP address, operating system, and type of browser software (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome, etc.) being used and the activities conducted by you while on the Website. This anonymous information is collected through the use of a pixel tag, which is industry standard technology used by most major Websites.
You understand that a cookie is a small piece of data that is sent to your web browser from a web server and is eventually stored on your computer’s hard drive. This anonymous information is maintained distinctly and is not linked to your Personal Information. You may choose to decline/ disable cookies, however, the same may have a significant impact on your experience of using the Website and may make parts of the Website non-functional or inaccessible. We recommend that you leave cookies turned on for use of this Website.
Unsubscribe from Promotion
As a user of the Website, you will occasionally receive updates from the Website about products or services & promotional offers, and special offers via your email id registered with us. However, you may choose, at any time, to no longer receive these types of e–mail messages by clicking the unsubscribe button on the email you receive from us.
Links to Other Sites
Disclosure of your Personal Information
In addition to the circumstances described above, we may disclose your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- if required to do so by law, court order, as and when requested by other government or law enforcement agency/authority:
- in the good faith belief that disclosure is otherwise necessary or advisable including, without limitation, to protect our rights or properties or those of any or all of our affiliates, associates, employees, directors, or officers;
- to our Group for business purposes including providing an enhanced and delightful customer experience;
- to our advisors such as lawyers, chartered accountants, and financial advisors in connection with business transactions;
- to third parties that provide services to us or act on our behalf in connection with the operation of our business;
- when we have reason to believe that disclosing the Personal Information is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be causing interference with our rights or properties, whether intentionally or otherwise, or when anyone else could be harmed by such activities.
We may also disclose or transfer your information to another third party as a part of corporate reorganization such as a merger, acquisition, or transfer.