Ayurvedic medicine commonly uses Ashwagandha, also known as Withania somnifera. For centuries, Indians have used this adaptogenic herb to relieve stress, anxiety and body pain improve physical endurance, and improve mental clarity. In this blog, we will explore the evidence-based health anxiety benefits of ashwagandha and why it has become a go-to supplement for people looking for natural remedies.
- Ashwagandha has the ability to help the body cope with stress. A study published in the Indian Journal of Psychological stress relief activities Medicine found that taking ashwagandha supplements such as iVate Ashwagandha Gainer Capsules for eight weeks significantly reduced stress levels in participants. The study also found that ashwagandha helped improve overall quality of life and mental health.
Improved Cognitive Function:
- Ashwagandha helps to improve cognitive function in both healthy individuals and those with cognitive impairments. A study published in the Journal of Dietary Supplements found that taking ashwagandha supplements for 12 weeks improved memory, attention, and information processing speed in healthy individuals. Another study published in the Journal of Ayurveda Medicine for Ashwagandha and Integrative Medicine found that ashwagandha improved cognitive function in patients with mild cognitive impairment.
- Ashwagandha has anti-inflammatory properties. A study published in the Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine found that taking ashwagandha supplements for six weeks reduced inflammation markers in participants with osteoarthritis. Another study published in the Journal of Ethnopharmacology found that ashwagandha reduced inflammation and oxidative stress in diabetic rats.
Lowered Cortisol Levels:
- Cortisol is a hormone that is released in response to stress. High cortisol levels have been linked to a number of health issues, including anxiety, depression, and weight gain. Ashwagandha helps to lower cortisol levels in the body. A study published in the Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition found that taking ashwagandha supplements benefit for eight weeks significantly reduced cortisol levels in participants.
Improved Sexual Function:
- Ashwagandha tab helps to improve sexual function in both men and women. A study published in the Journal of Sexual Medicine found that taking ashwagandha supplements for eight weeks improved sexual function in women. Another study published in the Journal of Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine found that ashwagandha improved semen quality in men.
Lowered Blood Sugar Levels:
- Ashwagandha tab has anti-diabetic properties. A study published in the Journal of Ethnopharmacology found that ashwagandha root extract lowered blood glucose levels in diabetic rats. Another study published in the Indian Journal of Experimental Biology found that ashwagandha improved insulin sensitivity in insulin-resistant rats. These results suggest that ashwagandha may be a useful dietary supplement for individuals with diabetes or those at risk of developing it.
Reduced Depression and Anxiety:
- Ashwagandha has anxiolytic (anti-anxiety) and antidepressant effects. A study published in the Journal of Ethnopharmacology found that taking ashwagandha supplements for six weeks reduced overthinking symptoms
- Anxiety levels in participants with a diagnosed performance anxiety neurosis disorder. Another study published in the Indian Journal of Psychological Medicine found that ashwagandha reduce stress, anxiety, body pain and reduced symptoms of anxiety and depression in individuals with a history of chronic stress. These results suggest that ashwagandha may be a useful natural remedy for individuals with anxiety and depression.
Improved Immune System Function:
- Ashwagandha tab has immunomodulatory effects, meaning it can help regulate the immune system. A study published in the Journal of Ethnopharmacology found that taking ashwagandha supplements for four weeks increased natural killer cell activity in healthy individuals. Another study published in the International Journal of Immunopharmacology found that ashwagandha improved immune system function in immunocompromised mice. These results suggest that ashwagandha Improved Immune System Function and may be a useful dietary supplement for individuals looking to boost their immune system function.
- Ashwagandha tab has anti-cancer properties. Human breast, colon, and lung cancer cells were inhibited in vitro by ashwagandha root extract, according to PLOS ONE. In vitro, Ashwagandha root extract inhibited the growth of prostate cancer cells. Despite the lack of human clinical trials, these results suggest that ashwagandha may have anticancer properties.
There are many more benefits of Ashwagandha, we will tell about it in our second blog.
Enhanced Physical Performance:
Ashwagandha enhances physical performance and increases muscle strength. It helps with muscle pain after working out, muscle and joint pain with fatigue and muscle pain all over the body. Healthy adults who took Ashwagandha supplements for eight weeks reported improved muscle strength and endurance. Another study published in the Journal of Ayurveda and Integrative Medicine found that ashwagandha reduce stress, anxiety, body pain and cardiorespiratory endurance in elite cyclists. These results suggest that ashwagandha may be a useful dietary supplement for athletes and individuals looking to enhance their physical performance.
Use Ashwagandha and Relief tension headache
Benefits of Ashwagandha is an herb commonly used in traditional Ayurvedic medicine to promote relaxation and reduce stress. It has been found to have potential benefits for tension headache relief due to its ability to reduce muscle tension and inflammation. Taking Ashwagandha supplements or drinking tea made with its leaves may help to ease the symptoms of tension headaches, such as headache pain, neck and shoulder tension, and overall stress and anxiety. However, it is important to consult with a healthcare provider before using Ashwagandha or any other supplements for tension headache relief.
In summary, ashwagandha is a versatile herb with a range of potential health benefits. Its adaptogenic properties make it a useful natural remedy for stress relief, improved cognitive function, and reduced inflammation. Among other benefits, it may be helpful in treating diabetes, anxiety, depression, and compromised immunity. As with all supplements, it is important to consult with a healthcare provider before starting a new regimen.
Ashwagandha Gainer Capsules
iVate Ayurveda offers the highest quality of ayurvedic Ashwagandha Gainer Capsules, which are 100% organic. Our Ashwagandha Gainer capsules reduces stress, anxiety and body pain. It can also improve focus and energy, which will help you to accomplish more work in your day. Our Ashwagandha gainer capsules can help you improve your stamina, endurance and overall health. It is a dietary supplement that can be used to gain muscle mass naturally.
Ashwagandha Gainer Capsules
Men’s Health, Weight Gain, Women’s Health
Add to Cart
FAQ Benefits of Ashwagandha: An Evidence-Based
What are the benefits of Ashwagandha?
Ans: Traditional herb ashwagandha has been demonstrated to lower stress, enhance sleep quality, stimulate cognitive function, and promote overall health and well-being..
Is there scientific evidence supporting the benefits of Ashwagandha?
Ans: Yes, multiple studies have shown that Ashwagandha is useful in lowering anxiety, increasing immunological function, reducing inflammation, and improving physical and mental performance.
How can Ashwagandha complement Pranayama and Mindfulness practices?
Ans: The soothing and adaptogenic characteristics of ashwagandha can increase the effects of Pranayama and Mindfulness practises, facilitating deeper relaxation, mental clarity, and emotional equilibrium.
Can Ashwagandha be used alongside other medications?
Ans: Before introducing Ashwagandha into your regimen, always contact with a healthcare expert, especially if you’re taking other medications, as there may be potential interactions.
How should I take Ashwagandha?
Ans: Ashwagandha is available in a variety of forms, including capsules, powders, and extracts. Follow the manufacturer’s recommended dose directions or consult a healthcare professional for personalised advice.
Leave A Comment